The easiest way to upload files to our server is though this website using the upload page. If you have not yet used the upload feature, you should click on the New Member Sign-up link in the dropdown menu labeled Upload where you will create a user name and password. Please retain your username and password for future uploads. Once you have logged in you will be brought to the file upload page where you can browse your computer for the files you wish to upload. It is best to compress your files using a compression utility such as win-zip for the PC or Stuffit for the Mac.
- When naming files avoid using non-standard characters: * : \ / < > | " ? [ ] ; = + & £ $ , .
However, hyphens (-) may be used.
- Folders should be Zipped or stuffed. (On a Mac right click or ctrl click the chosen file and select "Archive")
- Do not upload shortcuts or aliases.
When you create a username our system creates a folder in that name into which your files will be uploaded. You may also reset your password and secure your folder with your password by clicking on the edit profile link in the menu of the upload page. If a user upload account remains unused for 6 months that upload account will be closed. If you do not wish for your account to be closed please let us know in advance so that we can mark it as such.
Uploading Using An FTP Client
Uploading your files to our ftp server using an FTP Client (such as Fetch for Mac, CoffeeCup for PC or other ftp clients) is very easy once you've followed a few important steps. If you are using a Mac. Compress your files using a compression utility mentioned above. You can compress each individual file or an antire folder. On the menu bar below are a few downloads for ftp and compression utilities that we make available.
- Passive Mode may or may not need to be turned off.
- Host: enter our ftp IP address 22.214.171.124
- Host Type should be "Unknown" or "Auto-Detect"
- User ID: (supplied by our Customer Service Rep. or our Prepres Department)
- Password: (supplied by our Customer Service Rep. or our Prepres Department)
- Directory: (Leave this blank)
- Click on Put File, navigate to file and then Add File or drag file or files to "Remote System" window. Remember, do NOT send aliases (shortcuts).